Friday, February 6, 2015

FM196 Heartstrings Layout

I made it a mission to try and use up as much of the Heartstrings paper pack and matching complements as I can. Often, leftover scraps get tucked away with plans to reuse them. However, the next paper pack looks sparkly and exciting and those leftover scraps quickly become a thing of the past. 

Recipe:
Paper: Heartstrings, Hollyhock CS, Whisper CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Other: Heartstrings Complements, Stuck On You Puffies (CTMH)

I would like to enter this into The Friday Mashup FM196 Challenge: Love is in the air. I plan to use this layout for next week's Valentine's Day pictures.

I spent some time looking at the stickers I had left before finally attaching them to the page. The close-up of the layout shows you how I clustered them and added dimension with the puffy stickers. Feel free to scraplift for your own use.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Would love for you to email me where you are seeing sparkliness for new paper!

    ReplyDelete