Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Heartstrings Love These Moments Layout

I am so happy to be creating layouts that aren't winter-themed. LOL I look outside and I see snow, so much white; playing with vibrant colored papers makes me feel happy.

I created a second layout with Heartstrings. After much deliberation, I finally decided on 2 sketches from our Reflections book. I taylored this layout after one that was featured in the Annual Inspirations book with Chalk It Up papers.
Recipe:
Paper: Heartstrings, Lagoon CS, White Daisy CS, Cranberry CS (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sanding Kit (CTMH)
Other: Stuck On You Glitter Puffies, White Shimmer Trim (CTMH)

It may be hard to see, but I sanded the edges of my papers. It takes a little extra time, but I think it is worth it. Because there was so much color going on, I decided to print my pictures in black and white (again). This also helped unify the color since my photo subjects were all dressed in different colors. 
I would like to enter this into the current challenge at Heart 2 Heart: Home Is Where The Heart Is

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Casandra

6 comments:

  1. What a nice layout and I love that you captured some every day photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bright cheery layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your black and white photos with the Heartstring papers. Beautiful layout, Casandra! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart2Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am so in love with this layout great job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

    Brandi R
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's important to include everyday life as well as special occasions in our albums. Thanks for reminding us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges! -- Cynthia

    ReplyDelete