Monday, February 9, 2015

Heartstrings Goat Time Layout

The Heartstrings paper pack is full of vibrant color, in fact, 2 of my favorites: Lagoon and Hollyhock. My favorite thing about it is that even though it is meant for love-themed projects, it is versatile enough to be used with other themes, such as I did with my following layout. This paper pack is definitely one of my new favorites, and I used up every scrap of it. I would like to enter this layout into this week's Heart2Heart Challenge: Share the Love, the CTMH Way. I know...too many favorites...but all of them, CTMH.
Recipe:
Paper: Heartstrings, Glacier CS, White Daisy CS, Whisper CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Thrill Ride (retired), Ticket to Ride (retired), Marquee Uppercase Alphabet, Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet (CTMH)
Inks: Blush, Hollyhock, Slate, Lagoon (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Stuck On You Glitter Puffies, Bitty Sparkles, Heartstrings Complements, Foam Tape, Embroidery Floss (CTMH)

I used a Scrapbook Generation sketch, and retired Thrill Ride and Ticket To Ride stamp sets. In case the title piqued your curiousity, my daughter was being super silly on the way to the fair this past Summer. She kept talking about goats, and when I told the kids "It's go-time, people.", Izzy quickly asked "Goat time?" I hope I will always remember her giggles and how fun she was at this age. It was such a funny moment, that I quickly wrote the dialogue down and put it in a safe place for her scrapbook.

Hope I've inspired you to look at the Heartstrings paper pack in a new light. Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

6 comments:

  1. Love those blow ups. She looks so happy that armfull of goodie. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title you created, and that paper is definitely one of my favourites too. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassandra - YOU ARE SO DARN GOOD!! and YES I AM YELLING!! LOL, you have totally inspired me to get busy journaling stories again/better. I have a little note on my phone simply "moth" and it needs to be a page from when I was spending the week with my grandsons, one of them wanted to take care of a pet so bad he told me he had a pet moth so every moth was that pet moth. Simple meaningless to anyone else but someday a treasured memory for he and I. THANK YOU for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! But then again I am always partial to layouts as my first love is scrapbooking. Great job perserving the story! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

    Brandi R
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. CTMH paper is fabulous, and I love Heartstrings too. I also love how you used it for fair pictures. What's not to love? Hanks for sharing the H2H CTMH love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love layouts that use a lot of photos! Thanks for showcasing the versatility of CTMH papers and getting people thinking outside the box! I'm glad you showed us how at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete