Monday, February 9, 2015

Love Ya Silly Card

Good afternoon. I made this next Valentine's Day card for my son. He thinks the monsters are cool. I am entering this card into the Use Your Stuff Challenge #172: Love Theme.
Recipe:
Paper: Heartstrings, White Daisy CS, Whisper CS, Lagoon CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Love Ya Silly, Distressed Backgrounds (CTMH)
Inks: Lagoon, Glacier, Cranberry (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Stuck On You glitter puffies (CTMH)

What do you think? This is one stamp set I don't think I can part with. It's just too cute!

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. This card is so stinkin' cute! Love that lil' monster and those papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff!

    Lori - UYSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty adorable! My son would love it too! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Stunning! What a cute stamp set. I can see why you can't part with it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Scraps - DT Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a great card! Such a fun image! Thanks for playing with us at UYS this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah.. too cute! Love that image!
    Thanks for sharing at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete