Monday, February 17, 2014

FM147 Roar Card

Happy Monday to you! I am back today with a card I created for The Friday Mashup! FM147 Challenge.
Recipe:
Paper: Later Sk8r (retired), Outdoor Denim CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Roar (retired)
Inks: Outdoor Denim, Pear (CTMH)
Tools: Oval Die (Spellbinders), Scallop Oval Die (Spellbinders), Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Foam Tape, Clear Sparkles (CTMH)

I love quick cards, and this card sketch was just that. I really needed some extra little boy cards for my card stash. Yay for dinosaurs. :) Have a great day!

Casandra

8 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! I love the simplicity of it but yet so adorable! Later Sk8r was one of my favorite packs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Casandra! What a fun dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so stinkin' cute Casandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect little boy card, Casandra! They do love their dino-mite dinosaurs!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Did you add the splatter to the background paper? It shows up so well. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassandra, I love your take on my sketch. Your t-rex is the real star of your card and he is super cute!

    I also like the spatter on your background paper. I am wondering along with Heidi if you added the spatter, she is right, it shows up very well!

    Thank you for playing along with us over at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! That dinosaur just makes me smile!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little card! I just love that darling little dinosaur. Fun sentiment, too :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete