Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ivy Lane Workshop

I have been so busy with work this week, that crafty time has been relegated to the back burner. When this happens, work is more of a drag than normal. Hehe. Do you feel this way, too?

So, I'm back today with the rest of my Ivy Lane layouts. Close To My Heart's artists are top notch in my book, and I have to say they really outdid themselves with the Level 2 layouts. I would never have thought to add all the extra pennants to the base layouts. 

I decided to skip the washi tape and resin flowers, and then made a photo a little bigger on the 2nd layout since there was a little wiggle room. The best part about these layouts is the photo mats. They don't look like they are just floating on the pages. And they help take the guess work out of photo placement once you get home. 

And folks, can you believe I sanded those papers? My fingernails are evidence in case it's not noticeable on the layouts. LOL But I have to ask a favor of you: Don't tell my Father-In-Law that I was busy sanding on paper this week, okay? He kept asking me to help sand drywall at his house, and I kept telling him how busy I was. Haha.

I adapted this next layout from a Studio J template.
I love the feminine feel that these papers have. They are so much more than just Valentine's and love theme. As you can see from my examples, I used them for back to school photos, and summertime photos. I'm so glad I don't scrapbook in sequence. It was fun to pull out photos from 2010. 

Thanks for stopping by. If you would like to order any of the Ivy Lane products you see here, please visit my website. You can have items shipped directly to you. We have a wonderful promotion going on right now, too, called Embossing is Boss.
Have a wonderful day! Stay crafty, my friends.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment