Saturday, February 15, 2014

Muse #54 Clementine Card

Good evening. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I have been lucky enough to spend the past two days in my craft room. 
Recipe:
Paper: Clementine (retired), Ivy Lane, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Love Blooms (retired), Words of Comfort (CTMH)
Inks: Chocolate, Sorbet, Garden Green (retired) (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Watercolor Pencils, Corner Rounder (CTMH)
Other: New England Ivy Bitty Brads (retired) (CTMH)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1) Muse Challenge #54
2) My Favorite Things MFTWSC163 Challenge

When I saw the Muse card for this week, I knew exactly what stamp set I wanted to use. I won this stamp set almost 2 years ago and have never inked it up. This provided the perfect opportunity. That Clementine paper is still one of my all-time favorites. I will be sad when it's gone. 

Have a great night!

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE everything about your card...just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love that it's very different from the Muse, and yet still has a similar feel! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad you finally got a chance to use this set, what a beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete