Wednesday, February 19, 2014

FMS121 Laughing Lola Card

Sadly, I missed the Freshly Made Sketches deadline for this next card. But I decided to share it with you anyway.
Recipe:
Paper: Laughing Lola, Black CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Ivy Lane WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Crystal Blue, Hollyhock (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Clear Detail Embossing Powder (retired), Heat Gun (retired) (CTMH), Circle Stax Dies (MFT)
Other: White Daisy Embroidery Floss (retired), Laughing Lola Gems (retired), Foam Tape (CTMH)

It's probably not noticeable in the photo, but I heat embossed the sentiment label. This paper makes really awesome cards every single time. Have a great day!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love it. It's beautiful and I can see your details. Lots of love went into this card. Sewing and heat embossing. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete