Friday, February 7, 2014

Something Sweet Layout

For the past week, I have been working on my Ivy Lane Workshop layouts, and finally finished them up last night. I even have photos and journaling on them, which is rare for me. But I have made it my mission for 2014 to scrapbook with a purpose.

Today, in my meanderings of the blog world, I found another new scrapbook sketch site (well, new to me). It is called Stuck On U Sketches. (How cute is that?!) Their challenge this week is to create a project with "Something Sweet". 



Recipe: 
Paper: Ivy Lane, Cocoa CS, Olive CS, White Daisy CS, Hollyhock CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Fanfare (retired), Sophia (retired), It's Your Day (retired), Ivy Lane WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Smokey Plum, Cocoa, Olive, Hollyhock (CTMH)
Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Scallop Border Punch, Sanding Kit (CTMH)
Other: Cocoa Bitty Brads (retired), Foam Tape, Purple Sparkle Gems (CTMH)

Tip of the day: A quick way to add lines to your journaling spot is to simply lay your paper out on your trimmer, and if it comes with a scoring blade, add scored lines to it every 1/4" or 1/2" as shown here. Super quick; no stamping required.

Have a wonderful day. I will be back tomorrow with more Ivy Lane artwork, so please stay tuned.

Casandra

6 comments:

  1. So sweet and cute!! Ice Cream .. what a delight.. Thank you for joining us at SOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Great use of the paper packet, embellishments and I like the title. She is a sweet girl :D Thank you for playing with us at SOUS!
    (Helen Gullett - www.byheleng.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am SO glad that you did find us! Always great to be new to someone,
    adding new inspiration for others is just awesome!
    And even better..you shared a project! Hurray!
    Really great page and love your little tip as well that you shared!
    Hope to see you come back!

    Warmly, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and lovely layout !!! The pictures are adorable !!! Thank you so much for joining us at SOUS , I hope you continue to join us !!

    Mayra DTM
    mayrasdesigns.blogspot.ocm

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and so cute! Love your layout! Thank you for joining us at SOUS!

    Ganna)
    http://nusechka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Sweet layout.....love your tip on creating lines, great idea! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete