Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bliss Wedding Cards

This morning, I finished up the wedding cards for the Celebration Card Workshop. Here they are:


My personal favorite is Card #3 "Hand in Hand Together". I used the Bliss Workshop On The Go Kit to create them. For just $29.95 plus shipping and tax, you get a Level 2 Paper Pack, Irresistables Villa Chipboard Die-Cuts, Workshop Guide, and Workshop Stamp to complete your scrapbook pages or cards.

Workshop On The Go kits really are the best value. With the addition of inks, blocks and cleaner, you can complete these projects at home or with me at a workshop.

So, here you have the final 3 cards for the Celebration Card Workshop being hosted tomorrow at 1pm. Can't wait to see you there!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I will be seeing you tomorrow. I can't wait to create these beautiful cards. And I will be mailing one out soon after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to see you. It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete