Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Stamp of the Month Set

Since many of my customers are new to Close To My Heart, I wanted to share with you a wonderful opportunity to purchase May's stamp of the month set at a discounted price, or even FREE. See picture below for an idea of what "Chairs To You" stamp set features:

Here's how the stamp of the month program works:

If you purchase $25.00 in Close To My Heart product in the month of May, you can get "Chairs to You" at a discount of 25% off. If you purchase $50.00 in Close To My Heart product in the month of May, you can get this set for 50% off. Purchase $75.00 in product, and you get this set for 75% off. A purchase of $100 or more, in one order, during the month of May, you will get this set for FREE!

Full retail price of stamp set is $22.95.

We offer this promotion every month, and this is a great way to stock up your stamp inventory. I believe I have about 20 stamp sets that were purchased just this way. Check back June 1st to see what stamp of the month will be featured then, or check out the idea book on-line, Page 132.

I look forward to teaching you the wonderful possibilities of crafting that we offer at Close To My Heart. Thank you so much!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment