Monday, May 23, 2011

Sneak Peek of Celebration Cards

I spent Friday and Saturday creating these cards for the celebration card workshop I will be hosting on Sunday, May 29th, from 1pm to 4pm.

Father's Day Cards
 Graduation Cards
 Birthday Cards
I can't wait to show you how to make these cards! I have 5 sets precut, some of the paper-piecings have been prestamped and trimmed out to save you time, as well. I have 3 confirmed guests so far, but can fit as many as 6. I would just ask that you give me at least a day's notice in case I need to make more.

I am awaiting my Bliss Workshop kit, and will be making those cards in the upcoming days so that we will be ready to go on Sunday! Stay tuned....

You will be doing some stamping, adhering papers to cardbases, attaching embellishments and maybe even some coloring! :) I hope you will join me at my first-ever card workshop. I would love to show you how you can make cards faster, simpler and easier!

Casandra

Psst: Featured paper packs are Emporium, Wings, Sophia, Fanfare, and Mayberry


2 comments:

  1. I'll be there! Can't wait. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the shells for a subtle background on your "message" card. Fabulous muted Americana card!This latest set is fabulous once again!!!!
    plastic id cards online
    plastic key tags

    ReplyDelete