Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Daydream and Cupcake Sprinkles Birthday Cards and Invitations

I made this card last year for my daughter's birthday. I found inspiration from an old Close To My Heart idea book. Products used were:
  • Daydream Level 2 Paper (Retired)
  • Garden Green, Chocolate, and White Daisy Cardstock
  • Cupcake Sprinkles Stamp Set
  • Piece of Cake Stamp Set
  • Blush, Garden Green, Creme Brulee and Chocolate Inks
  • Antique Copper Brads
  • Scallop Border Punch
  • Wishes How-To-Program
It was such a nice birthday...celebrated on Mother's Day (I see a pattern here.) LOL


For that same birthday, I made the following birthday party invitations.
Here are a list of products that were used to create this set:

  • DCWV Be Mine Paper
  • White, Green & Yellow Cardstock
  • Cupcake Sprinkles Stamp Set
  • Sassy Strands
  • Assorted Ribbon Scraps
  • Staples
  • Hollyhock, Blush & Chocolate Inks
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Prisma Glitter and Glue Pen
It is birthday week around the Bennett household. My niece turns 17 on Thursday. I will have to wait until then to showcase her birthday card. :)

I would love to hear your comments. Have a fabulous day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment