Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Celebration Card Workshop

Please join me for a cardmaking workshop at my home. We will be creating 12 cards total.
  • (3) Graduation Cards
  • (3) Father's Day Cards
  • (3) Birthday Cards
  • (3) Wedding Cards
Cost for this workshop is $18.00. It will include all materials necessary to complete 12 cards, with envelopes, for just $1.50 per card. Payment is due at time of workshop. Please R.S.V.P. by Thursday, May 26th. This will allow me enough time to have materials ready.


Birthday Card Examples showcasing Fanfare:

Wedding Card Examples showcasing Bliss:

I will be using some retired paper packs from my inventory to create the Father's Day and Graduation Cards.

The date of the celebration cards workshop will be Sunday, May 29th, from 1pm to 4pm. We may finish early. Hope to see you there!

If for some reason, you are unable to attend, or would rather purchase the cards pre-made, please contact me, and we can discuss your options. Thank you!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment