Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just earned my Bachelor's Degree

I'm so excited, and just had to share this fun news with you...I just earned my Bachelor's Degree with Close To My Heart!
When you sign up to be a consultant with Close To My Heart, they don't just leave you to your own devices, they help you achieve success by educating yourself through on-line business and creative courses. I have spent the last 2 weeks working on this in my spare time and taking tons of notes.

My consultant friend that I signed up through has been so supportive and helpful through it all. If you think this might be an opportunity you would like to hear more about, please don't hesitate to contact me for more information.

Believe me, I didn't just jump into this decision.... In fact, I spent the past 2 years using the products and building new friendships that I will cherish forever. When this month's sign-up offer came up, I knew it was time to quit thinking about it and just do it.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my story.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment