Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Love

I am so excited to share the baby cards that I created this past weekend. My BFF asked me to make four cards for families that were expecting babies soon. I was happy to do this for her; she has always been so supportive and helpful to me and my family. Love you, girl!

It really wasn't a hardship to finally use my favorite new stamp set "Baby Love". LOL

Hehe, she hasn't even seen them yet! You get the first peek. Shh. :)

For 3 of the cards, I used paper scraps from last year's Miracle kit (May, 2010 National Scrapbooking Month Promotion). The 4th card was created using the DCWV and Debbie Mumm paper I had laying around. I did a lot of handsewing while watching the Celebrity Apprentice and Dancing With the Stars Finales.

What do you think? Would love to hear your comments.
Psst. I don't handle rejection well. LOL

Have a great day!

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. They are awesome!Thank You BFF!!What would I do without you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute cards, Casandra! Love that stamp set with the Miracle paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were even prettier in person. I love them. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete