Thursday, May 12, 2011

Preschool Graduate

Today, my son graduated preschool. I am so proud of him.

He is the most amazing boy that I have ever known, and I am not just saying that because he is my son. We are so blessed to have this child as part of our family. He smiles all the time, and when he laughs, he laughs all the way to his toes.

At the time that he received his preschool diploma, the teacher said that he will be a paleontologist when he grows up. She couldn't pronounce the long-necked dinosaur in class, the other day, during dinosaur week, so Jack told her what it was. LOL For those of you that don't know what a long-necked dinosaur is called, it is "Brachiosaurus". Jackson can pronounce it perfectly, and proudly told the graduation audience so today. He is 4 years old. :)

We will miss the teachers so much, and hope to see them again when Izzy has her turn in preschool. They are amazing people, and we cannot believe what a difference they have made in our lives. Our family is truly blessed to know them.

I am now the mom of a preschool graduate. I don't know where the time has gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment