Sunday, May 22, 2011

Passages Cards

I was not originally a fan of the Passages kit. It didn't have the happy colors that I like to see in a paper pack. I wasn't going to create the layouts, but after seeing some nice artwork that featured Passages, I was hooked.

This is one of those paper packs that is perfect for masculine-themed projects. Below is a card that would be perfect for just about any occasion.
I used mostly products from the Passages Workshop on the Go Kit, added in some colonial white cardstock, added some fun stitching and french knots and a little bit of DCWV textured cardstock that I have had forever.


The card shown above was created using an example shown in the Summer 2010 Idea Book. Passages has been retired, but I thought I would share them with you anyway. Maybe they will provide you with some inspiration for graduation cards or for that teenager that's just getting their driver's license. What a thrill!

Have a wonderful day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment