Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

I made this card recently for my MIL. She is really into gardening, these days. I used Close To My Heart's In The Month Of May stamp set, along with the Veranda WOTG stamp set.

Also used, were a few stamps that I had from a year ago made by Stampin' Up. I've never been very fond of rubber stamps, so I bought these sets when they came out with cling stamps. Although, not my favorite type of stamp, I do like these particular verses.

As you can see, I did some hand-stitching, as well. I think this may have been a Verve or Mojo Monday sketch. LOL I've made so many cards in the last few months, it's hard to remember.

Happy Mother's Day weekend to everyone! We will be doubly-blessed here with a birthday party for my baby girl, who was born 2 days before Mother's Day. I was able to bring her home from the hospital on what could only be described as my best Mother's Day ever.

Take time to have someone photograph you with your children, or mother, this weekend. We so often forget to include ourselves in our family pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment