Friday, May 13, 2011

Mayberry Sympathy Card

I made this card for PaperCrafts Magazine as part of the Go-To-Sketches for the November/December 2011 issue. Unfortunately, it was not accepted. But I think it's some of my best work, so after an initial feeling of disappointment, I will look at the bright side. I can share it on my blog for you to see.

  • Mayberry Level 2 Paper
  • Sorbet and White Daisy Cardstock
  • Fill In The Blank Stamp Set
  • Card Chatter-Sympathy Stamp Set
  • Cocoa Ribbon
  • Cocoa Ink
  • Mocha Opaque
  • Chocolate Embroidery Floss
  • Paper Piercing Kit
  • Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch
  • Stampin' Up Ticket Punch
I hope you like my card as much as my family does. My daughter saw it and said "Beautiful! Great job, Mommy!" She just turned 3...her opinion is one that matters the most. :) God bless, and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

We'll be headed out soon to go camping....

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Casandra! This is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very sweet! It certainly deserves recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card is truly amazing. I'm a big fan of Fill in the Blank. I haven't used the bird yet but I guess I'm going to now. Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete