Monday, May 16, 2011

Free Crop Night

Hello, again! I'm thinking of hosting a free crop night at my home on Friday, June 3, 2011. I would love to have you join me. I have room for 5 people comfortably at my kitchen table and bar area, and would provide a few snacks. It would be from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.

If you are interested in attending, please r.s.v.p. to 231-537-2900, or e-mail me at casandrab1976@yahoo.com.

A few details regarding this crop are listed below:

  • Bring your own beverage
  • Bring your own products to crop with
  • I will have a few sample layouts precut, available for purchase.
  • I will share stamps, inks and cleaner with you, from my own stash.
I thought this would be a fun get-together for the beginner, intermediate or experienced scrapper. Hope to see you there!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment